Farm to School BC – Bringing Healthy Local Food to Schools Grant (deadline Nov 19, 2018)
Welcome to the Farm to School BC grant application page! Please read over the eligibility and exclusion criteria carefully before proceeding further.
About Farm to School BC
Farm to School BC is a diverse and expanding provincial network that promotes, supports, and links Farm to School activities and programs across the province. From school gardens and local food at lunch, to farm field trips and more, Farm to School activities help students learn about their local food system, teach important life skills and provide the opportunity for healthy habits to take root. Farm to School also benefits local farmers and suppliers.
- Must be a K- 12 school located in BC (If you are from a school in Vancouver School Board, please apply for Think&EatGreen@School Small Grant Application 2018-19 by clicking here).
- Note: Previous recipients of F2SBC (2014-2016) grants are eligible to receive up to $1,000 and schools that received funding prior to 2014 or without a prior history of receiving a F2SBC grant will be eligible to receive up to $3,500.
- If you are currently holding another active Farm to School grant (i.e., Farm to School BC Grant recipient in 2017 or Farm to Cafeteria’s Salad Bar Grant recipient), you are not eligible to receive this grant.
- November 19th, 2018
Please note that you are able to go back and forth between the application pages by pressing the “back” and “next” button located at the bottom of the screen. However, if you close the window, your progress will not be saved. We strongly encourage you to download and complete all forms before submitting online. The F2SBC signature form and any letters of support can be uploaded through our application page.
Before proceeding further, please ensure you have the following files:
- Completed Grant Application Form (required)
- F2SBC Signature Form (required)
- F2SBC Program Budget Form (required)
- Letter(s) of Support (Optional)
For pricing estimates, please see Farm to School BC Program Estimates form.